- 3/06 (Tue) Choir Concert 7 – 8pm
- 3/06 (Tue) Menchie’s Fundraiser
- 03/07 (Wed) Open House 5:45 pm
- 03/08 (Thu) Dollars 4 Duds
- 03/09 – 03/25 No School – Spring Break
- 03/27 (Tue) PTO Meeting 7 pm (Rm 242)
- 04/02 – 04/05 Spirit Week
- 04/02 – 04/05 AZ Merit Testing
- 04/06 (Fri) Prom 7 – 10 pm @the Barn
- 04/06 (Fri) Band Field Trip to MIM
- 04/11 – 04/12 Jr. History Tour
- 04/17 (Tue) Dance Placement Auditions 3:45 pm
- 04/19 (Thu) Dollars 4 Duds
- 04/19 (Thu) Ballroom 3/Team Auditions
- 04/20 (Fri) Gateway Talent Show 7 pm
- 04/24 (Tue) PTO Meeting 7 pm (Rm 242)
- 04/26 Thu) NHS Induction Ceremony 7pm
2018-2019 Heritage Gateway Open House
The next Open House is on March 7th at 5:45 pm. This is a great opportunity for prospective families to meet teachers and faculty, take a tour of the campus and learn more about our school. Interested families can sign up by clicking here.
Don’t Forget Dessert!
Tuesday, 3/6 – Menchies – Gilbert Gateway Center – 5022 S. Power Road, Ste. 108 Gilbert, AZ 85212 – Please mention Heritage when purchasing (no flyer needed) – This is a joint fundraiser with choir and scholar council both receiving a portion of the proceeds from this night.
3x your impact! From March 12-31, Amazon is tripling the donation rate on your first smile.amazon.com purchase! Go to smile.amazon.com/ch/46-4461406 and Amazon donates to Heritage Academy Queen Creek, Inc..
Dance! Dance! Dance!
- Ballroom III auditions: Prerequisite: At least 2 semesters of Ballroom 2. For details click here: Ballroom 3 Auditions 2018.
- Do you want to be in Dance next year?! Then please attend the Dance Placement Auditions. For details click here: Dance placement auditions 2018
- New Dance Class Offering: Dance 4, Dance Company. For details click here: Dance 4 Dance Company 2018
GCU Summer Camps
The 2018 Summer Institute is a FREE opportunity for high school juniors and seniors to stay overnight at GCU to experience campus life and explore academic programs such as engineering, computer science, hospitality, business and more. Click here for camp details. Registration: https://pages.gcu.edu/gtr/2018-summer-institute-registration.php
Band & Orchetsra
Please join Award Winning Rock Band CTS along with Heritage Academy Orchestra under the direction of Robert Forbes in an evening of music for the Freedom Rock Experience. This innovative one of a kind school fundraiser is an evening of inspiration, award winning music and helping to raise money for the Heritage Academy music program.
Singer/Sonwriter, Airline Pilot, Jeff Senour and rock band CTS have performed from the Pentagon to Pearl Harbor honoring our Veterans and First Responders while bringing inspiration to our Youth through music. CTS will share the stage at LifePoint Church in San Tan Valley on Friday April 27, 2018 from 7 – 9 pm.
CTS Website: www.ctsmusic.com
Spring Team Pictures – This week! High School will be on Wednesday during 4A class and Jr High will be on Thursday during 4B class. Please bring uniforms this day and wear dark.
Coaching Opportunity – Now accepting coaching resumes for all sports for the upcoming 18-19 school year. I am particularly looking for Boys Volleyball coaches. Interested persons can contact Coach Godfrey directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay Connected – Keep up-to-date on school events by joining our Heritage Academy Gateway closed group on Facebook. Send a request to join today: https://www.facebook.com/groups/242450109213019/
Carpool Connection – Contact the PTO by clicking the following link: https://hagateway.com/form-carpool-list/
2017 – 2018 PTO Officers
President – Rick Vincent, email@example.com
Vice President – Chris Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer – Darin and Bren Palmer, email@example.com
Secretary – Kami Tietjen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications Coordinator – Anne Movitz, email@example.com
Historian – Lisa Dalton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Carpool Committee Chair – Robyn Garner, email@example.com
Board Member -Kerry Sampson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Board Member – Adam Thompson, email@example.com
Board Member – Linsey & Jason Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
Board Membe r – Lucia Norris, email@example.com
Board Member – Elva Parker, firstname.lastname@example.org