To meet the purpose of the PTO, the PTO sponsors activities and projects, which always cost money. The primary source of fundraising is through PTO Dues.
PTO Dues are used for:
- School Activities – Constitution Week, Movie Nights, Dodgeball Tournaments, Fall Festivals, etc.
- Campus Projects – Sidewalks, Grass, Picnic Tables, Bricks, Long-jump Pit, etc.
- Academics, Arts, and Sports – Financial support for Computers, Software, Books, Equipment, etc.
- Gifts – Staff Appreciation Gifts, Staff Appreciation Luncheons, etc.
Each household is only expected to pay $20 each year.
Some of the activities the PTO sponsors are also used to raise funds for other activities or projects. However, the PTO tries to keep the costs as low as possible, to make the activities and projects as accessible as possible.
A passive form of fundraising is through Fry’s Community Rewards and Amazon Smiles.
- Link your Fry’s V.I.P. Card to Heritage Academy. Learn more here. (OUT OF DATE – UPDATING SOON)
- Link your Amazon account to Heritage Academy.
Go to “smile.amazon.com” and sign in with your credentials. Select “Heritage Academy Gateway, Inc.” as your “Supporting” organization. A portion of all future purchases through Amazon Smiles will go to our PTO.