Gently Used Uniform Donation
Do you have uniforms your scholar has outgrown, but are still in good shape? Donate your gently used uniforms – shirts, pants, shorts, skirts, sweaters, and/or jackets to PTO. Drop off donations to the front office.
**Attention all those who currently have a parking permit.
To keep your parking permit valid for next school year 2021-22:
- You must stop by the front office and ask for a parking permit form.
- Complete the form and return with the $50 fee (exact cash or check made payable to Heritage Academy) to Mrs DeSpain no later than 5/26/21.
- If you are graduating and have a sibling who needs your permit for next year please have them complete the steps above.
- Your new parking permit to hang in your car will be available for pick up after 7/6/21 in the front office. Please see the calendar for office hours.
Please know that if you do not take the steps to keep your parking permit valid, after 5/26/21 your permit will be invalid. A limited number of spots will
be available for purchase at a later date TBD.
Attention Senior Parents & Guardians-
- Graduation this year will be held in our auditorium at 7:00 pm on Thursday, May 27th.
- Each graduate will receive 8 total tickets for guests, 4 in the auditorium and 4 in the gym. (These tickets will be given at rehearsal.)
- The ceremony will be live streamed-link will be shared at a later date.
- Scholars should dress in their “Business Formal”-ties and dress pants for young men. Dress slacks, skirts, blouses and dresses for young women.
- Scholars are expected to arrive at the auditorium no later than 5:00 pm. (Note: Time Change)
- Rehearsal will be during Citizenship & Lunch on 5/26. Seniors are required to attend.
2021-2022 Tuition Assistance Application is Now Open!
Maricopa Community College Grant Applications for Tuition Assistance for the 2021-2022 school year are now available. Approved applications will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis up to 9 credits ($780) to be applied toward dual enrollment courses. May 31st is the priority deadline. See application link below.
Applicants must demonstrate “financial need” as defined by the US Department and Human Services Poverty Guidelines.
All applications must include:
- All applicants must be fully admitted to Rio Salado College (no charge for this).
New students: Get admitted to Rio Salado
- Signatures of both student and parent
- Copy of 2020 federal tax form 1040 (no extensions considered) OR
- Award letter of household member’s participation in any of the following benefits programs: Free or Reduced Lunch, Supplemental Social Security, Food Stamps, TANF, WIC or AHCCCS.
Complete and Submit Application
Complete the application here
If you encounter difficulties with the e-form, please call the Rio Salado Dual Enrollment Office at 480-517-8080.