05/24 – 6th Grade World Fair Night 5:30 pm
05/26 – Last Day of Classes
05/27 – Awards Assembly – Jr. High @ 9 am & High School @ 10:30 am
05/27 – Graduation Ceremony 7 pm
Gently Used Uniform Donation
Do you have uniforms your scholar has outgrown, but are still in good shape? Donate your gently used uniforms – shirts, pants, shorts, skirts, sweaters, and/or jackets to PTO. Drop off donations to the front office.
- You must stop by the front office and ask for a parking permit form.
- Complete the form and return with the $50 fee (exact cash or check made payable to Heritage Academy) to Mrs DeSpain no later than 5/26/21.
- If you are graduating and have a sibling who needs your permit for next year please have them complete the steps above.
- Your new parking permit to hang in your car will be available for pick up after 7/6/21 in the front office. Please see the calendar for office hours.
Heritage Gateway Academy is partnering with EduKit to provide the exact school supplies requested by your teacher for the 21/22 school year. Order your 2021-2022 school supplies today and rest assured that your student will be well prepared to start the school year right!
Already placed your order? Thank you! We appreciate your support of the EduKit program at Heritage Gateway Academy
- Graduation this year will be held in our auditorium at 7:00 pm on Thursday, May 27th.
- Each graduate will receive 8 total tickets for guests, 4 in the auditorium and 4 in the gym. (These tickets will be given at rehearsal.)
- The ceremony will be live streamed-link will be shared at a later date.
- Scholars should dress in their “Business Formal”-ties and dress pants for young men. Dress slacks, skirts, blouses and dresses for young women.
- Scholars are expected to arrive at the auditorium no later than 5:00 pm. (Note: Time Change)
- Rehearsal will be during Citizenship & Lunch on 5/26. Seniors are required to attend.
2021-2022 Tuition Assistance Application is Now Open!
Maricopa Community College Grant Applications for Tuition Assistance for the 2021-2022 school year are now available. Approved applications will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis up to 9 credits ($780) to be applied toward dual enrollment courses. May 31st is the priority deadline. See application link below.
Applicants must demonstrate “financial need” as defined by the US Department and Human Services Poverty Guidelines.
All applications must include:
- All applicants must be fully admitted to Rio Salado College (no charge for this).
New students: Get admitted to Rio Salado
- Signatures of both student and parent
- Copy of 2020 federal tax form 1040 (no extensions considered) OR
- Award letter of household member’s participation in any of the following benefits programs: Free or Reduced Lunch, Supplemental Social Security, Food Stamps, TANF, WIC or AHCCCS.
Complete and Submit Application
If you encounter difficulties with the e-form, please call the Rio Salado Dual Enrollment Office at 480-517-8080.