04/13 – MCC Virtual Scholarship Workshop 1pm
04/17 – Black Belt Ceremony 11:00am – 12:30pm
04/20 – PTO Meeting 7pm in person & via Zoom
04/20 & 04/21 – New Scholar Orientation 5:30 – 6:30 pm
04/22 – Dollars 4 Duds
04/23 – Prom 7-10 pm @ Schnepf Farms
04/27 – AZ College Consortium Virtual Conference and College Fair 8am-1pm Join Here
04/29 – Senior Class: Dress Like a Senior Citizen Day
04/30 – Gateway Talent Show 7-9 pm
05/06 – Musical Production 7pm
05/07 – Musical Production 7pm
05/08 – Musical Production 2pm & 7pm
05/11 – Instrumental Orchestra Concert 6:30 pm
05/11 – PTO Meeting 7pm in person & via Zoom
05/12 – NJHS Induction Ceremony 6pm
05/12 – NHS Induction Ceremony 7pm
05/13 – Dollars 4 Duds
05/13 – Jr High End of Year Party 3:30pm
05/13 – Sr High End of Year Party 6pm
05/14 – Dance Concert 5pm & 7:30 pm
05/18 – Instrumental Concert 6:30 pm
05/19 – Choir Concert 6:30 pm & 8 pm
05/20 – Choir Concert 6:30 pm & 8 pm
05/24 – All 8 Day
05/24 – Dollars 4 Duds
05/24 – 6th Grade World Fair Night 5:30 pm
05/26 – Last Day of Classes
05/27 – Awards Assembly – Jr. High @ 9 am & High School @ 10:30 am
05/27 – Graduation Ceremony 7 pm
- Graduation this year will be held in our auditorium at 7:00 pm on Thursday, May 27th.
- Each graduate will receive 8 total tickets for guests, 4 in the auditorium and 4 in the gym.
- The ceremony will be live streamed-link will be shared at a later date.
- Scholars should dress in their “Business Formal”-ties and dress pants for young men. Dress slacks, skirts, blouses and dresses for young women.
- Scholars are expected to arrive at the auditorium no later than 6:00 pm.
- Facial coverings are required, per Executive Order 2020-51, unless there is a medical exemption. (Graduates will not be required to wear them when getting their diplomas)
2021-2022 Tuition Assistance Application is Now Open!
Maricopa Community College Grant Applications for Tuition Assistance for the 2021-2022 school year are now available. Approved applications will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis up to 9 credits ($780) to be applied toward dual enrollment courses. May 31st is the priority deadline. See application link below.
Applicants must demonstrate “financial need” as defined by the US Department and Human Services Poverty Guidelines.
All applications must include:
- All applicants must be fully admitted to Rio Salado College (no charge for this).
New students: Get admitted to Rio Salado
- Signatures of both student and parent
- Copy of 2020 federal tax form 1040 (no extensions considered) OR
- Award letter of household member’s participation in any of the following benefits programs: Free or Reduced Lunch, Supplemental Social Security, Food Stamps, TANF, WIC or AHCCCS.
Complete and Submit Application
If you encounter difficulties with the e-form, please call the Rio Salado Dual Enrollment Office at 480-517-8080.
AmazonSmile has donated over $200 million to charities worldwide! You can help increase AmazonSmile donations to Heritage Academy Inc by shopping at smile.amazon.com/ch/46-4461406 or with AmazonSmile ON in the Amazon Shopping app.
Stay Connected – Connect with other Heritage Gateway families, ask questions, get information, and stay connected! Request to join our Heritage Academy Gateway closed group on Facebook today: https://www.facebook.com/groups/242450109213019/