09/05 – Dollars 4 Duds
09/09 – NAU Representative on campus
09/11 – Restaurant Night – Mod Pizza
09/12 – Powder Puff Football Game/Tailgating 5:30 – 8:00 pm
09/13 – Homecoming @ Schnepf Farms (10th-12th grade) 7:00 – 10:00 pm
09/17 – PTO meeting 7pm (Rm 242)
09/19 – Dollars 4 Dud (9th & 10th grade only!)
09/19 – Athletics Booster Club Parent Meeting 6pm Gymnasium
09/20 – Choir Rehersals 9 -11 am
09/21 – Constitution Week Community Concert 5-8 pm
09/25 – Choir Concert 7 pm
09/26 – Choir Concert 7pm
09/27 – 10/13 – No School – Fall Break
10/15 – PTO Meeting 7pm
10/16 – PSAT Exam 10th & 11th grade RSVP seating only
10/16 – Mandatory Winter Sports Meeting 5:30 pm Gymnasium
10/17 – Dollars 4 Duds
10/30 – Picture Retake/Makeup Day
10/31 – Dollars 4 Duds
For Tickets Click the Link Below
Restaurant Night – Scholar Council Fundraiser
MOD Pizza @ 21295 S. Ellsworth Loop Rd. Suite, 101, Queen Creek 85142
September 11, 2019 starting at 10:30am
Course Fee & Sports Payments: https://hagateway.com/payments/
Scholar Handbook: Scholar Handbook 19-20
Car Pool Link: https://hagateway.com/form-carpool-list/
Scholar Supply List: https://hagateway.com/forms-and-documents/
My Hot Lunchbox is excited to be partnering with your school again as the hot lunch provider for the upcoming school year. To begin ordering lunches, click the link below to log in or follow the instructions on the attached registration letter to create your free account!
Important Note: You will Need to Update Your Profile with the student’s correct grade. ORDER NOW!
If you have any questions, please give us a call at (888) 894-8295 or email us at email@example.com. We are looking forward to serving your school!
Booster Club Parent Meeting September 19th….6:00pm in the Gymnasium
- 2019-2020 Athletic Packet Click Here Drop off in the front office or email to the athletic director, Coach Leavitt @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sports Physical Form to be completed by doctor
- Check out our updated Academic Eligibility Policy by CLICKING HERE
- $25 Sport Physicals Click Here
Class of 2020 – Senior Planning Meetings
Mrs. Weiler will be working closely with your family this year to assist your senior with post-graduation goals. Schedule your Senior Meeting now using the following link: https://hagateway.com/advising/
The PSAT is Wednesday, October 16.
The PSAT is an optional preparatory test for the SAT with four focus areas: reading, writing, language, and math. The most common reasons for taking the PSAT are:
- To help prepare for the SAT. You will become familiar with the kinds of questions and the exact directions you will see on the SAT.
- To enter the competition for scholarships from the National Merit Scholarship Corporation (grade 11).
- To assess your strengths and weaknesses on skills necessary for college study.
- To see how your performance on admissions tests compares to other students applying to college.
- To receive information from colleges when you check “yes” to Student Search Service.
- To help prepare for the SAT. You can become familiar with the kinds of questions and the exact directions you will see on the SAT.
Click flyer for complete details: PSAT Exam.Flyer 2019_Gateway
Registration and payment due by Sept. 29 or when all spots are filled. ONLY 25 spots available. The cost is $20. Pay online: https://hagateway.com/payments/
Heritage Academy College Resources is now available on Social Media. Scholars and families that follow will receive information, such as, upcoming events, dual enrollment, scholarship opportunities/deadlines, ACT/SAT testing dates/tips, College and University information, FAFSA, community service opportunities, college/job application tips, 7-12 yearly checklist reminders, and more.
Facebook @HACollegeResources orhttps://www.facebook.com/HACollegeResources/
Instagram @HACollegePrep or https://www.instagram.com/hacollegeprep/
Stay Connected – Connect with other Heritage Gateway families, ask questions, get information, and stay connected! Request to join our Heritage Academy Gateway closed group on Facebook today: https://www.facebook.com/groups/242450109213019/
Co-Presidents: Chris and Marc Anderson
Vice-President: Julie Wright
Secretary: Stephanie Leavitt
Treasurer: Marti Neciosup
Historian: Michelle Volk
Communications: Rachael Koch
Car Pool Coordinator: Adam Thompson email: athompson+PTO@heritageacademyaz.com