03/05 – Choir Concert 7pm Higley Center for the Performing Arts
03/08 – 03/24 – No School Spring Break
03/26 – PTO meeting 7pm Rm. 242
03/27 – CGCC Spring Choral Festival
03/28 – Dollars 4 Duds
If you are interested in joining the PTO board for the 2019/2020 school year please plan to attend the meeting scheduled Tuesday March 26th at 7pm
Cars may NOT park, sit or wait in the turning lanes East of the school on Germann. Please use the designated drive through and pick up lanes around the school building to pick up your scholars. Thank you for your cooperation.
Independence Study Tour
Heritage Academy – Gateway’s Annual American History Excursion to Williamsburg, Monticello, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Valley Forge, Gettysburg, and much more!
Open to full-time 11th and 12th graders only for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Sunday September 29th – Saturday, October 5, 2019 (6 Days, 5 Nights)
First $100 deposit due April 1st *See the attached flier for details Click Here
- Summer Sports Camp information will be coming out soon.
- Spring Game Schedule -You may start checking azcaa.com to check your spring athlete’s game schedule
- Check out our updated Academic Eligibility Policy by CLICKING HERE
- Now generally accepting coaching applications for the 2019-2020 school year. Any interested persons can send a resume directly to Coach Godfrey: email@example.com
Earn an Associates Degree at Heritage Academy!
- Do you want to learn how to maximize your early college credits?
- How about ways to save time and money toward your bachelor’s degree?
College Planning Meetings Parents and scholars, do you have questions regarding College planning? Below is a list of topics that you may want to consider. Schedule your appointment now with our Director of College Relations. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0D4FA9A623A5FF2-sophomore2
- High school course selection
- Early College Program – Dual enrollment, AP & CLEP
- Earning an Associates Degree at Heritage Academy
- ACT/SAT/PSAT (Which test and when?)
- Financial Aid (Scholarships, Grants, Loans & FAFSA)
Heritage Academy College Resources is now available on Social Media. Scholars and families that follow will receive information, such as, upcoming events, dual enrollment, scholarship opportunities/deadlines, ACT/SAT testing dates/tips, College and University information, FAFSA, community service opportunities, college/job application tips, 7-12 yearly checklist reminders, and more.
Facebook @HACollegeResources orhttps://www.facebook.com/HACollegeResources/
Instagram @HACollegePrep or https://www.instagram.com/hacollegeprep/
Stay Connected – Connect with other Heritage Gateway families, ask questions, get information, and stay connected! Request to join our Heritage Academy Gateway closed group on Facebook today: https://www.facebook.com/groups/242450109213019/
Co-Presidents: Chris and Marc Anderson
Vice-President: Julie Wright
Secretary: Stephanie Leavitt
Co-Treasurers: Bren and Darin Palmer
Historian: Lisa Dalton
Communications: Rachael Koch