PTO will be hosting a Gateway Dodgeball tournament on Saturday, April 10th from 1-4pm! This event is open to all students and teachers, as well as parent teams. Please see the information below for details:
– Students, teachers and parents will sign up in 6 player teams (see the sign up sheet attached to this email)
– Registration is $5 per player or $30 per team
– If you do not have other players to play with, you can sign up individually and we will place you on a team. YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO FIND A TEAM TO PLAY WITH BEFORE SIGNING UP INDIVIDUALLY
– There will be a junior high bracket and a high school bracket. Parent and teacher teams must participate in the high school bracket.
– This is a double elimination tournament. Players meeting is at 12:30pm in the gym with games beginning promptly at 1pm.
– A rules sheet will be sent out the day before the tournament for all players to look over prior to playing.
– 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams all win a prize (gift cards!!!)
– You may sign up until Thursday, April 8th. Please send sign up forms/entry fee to Mr. Pi.
There will also be some things happening outside on the basketball court, including a half court shot contest, “pieing” teachers, and a shaved ice trailer! All games will be live streamed, and the spectators will be allowed to come watch the semi-finals and finals.