04/27 – AZ College Consortium Virtual Conference and College Fair 8am-1pm Join Here
04/29 – Senior Class: Dress Like a Senior Citizen Day
04/30 – Gateway Talent Show 7-9 pm
Choir Auditions, for next year, will be held after school March 29th, 30th, 31st and April 1st from 3:30 – 4:30 pm. Please sign up for a time slot on the signup sheets outside the choir room door (room 331) or contact Mrs. Albretsen at email@example.com for an appointment.
Standardized testing, AZM2 for 6th-8th and 10th grades, Pre-ACTfor 9th, and ACT for 11th graders, will take place April 5th-April 8th. Start times will vary during the week based on day and grade level. Please refer to the test schedule to ensure your scholar is here on time for testing and school during that week.
Tuesday, February 16th was the last day to register for your Spring 2021 dual enrollment courses. If you missed the deadline please call the Dual Enrollment Department at Rio Salado college at (480) 517-8080.
Who needs to register?
IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY TAKING:
THEN YOU MUST REGISTER* FOR:
FINANCIAL APPLICATIONS (MR. PIE)
SEMESTER-LONG DE ELECTIVES
The PE uniform is required to be worn in all sports classes.
SALE – Educational Outfitters is having a sale. Click the link below.
AmazonSmile has donated over $200 million to charities worldwide! You can help increase AmazonSmile donations to Heritage Academy Inc by shopping at smile.amazon.com/ch/46-4461406 or with AmazonSmile ON in the Amazon Shopping app.
Stay Connected – Connect with other Heritage Gateway families, ask questions, get information, and stay connected! Request to join our Heritage Academy Gateway closed group on Facebook today: https://www.facebook.com/groups/242450109213019/
PTO will be hosting a Gateway Dodgeball tournament on Saturday, April 10th from 1-4pm! This event is open to all students and teachers, as well as parent teams. Please see the information below for details:
– Students, teachers and parents will sign up in 6 player teams (see the sign up sheet attached to this email)
– Registration is $5 per player or $30 per team
– If you do not have other players to play with, you can sign up individually and we will place you on a team. YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO FIND A TEAM TO PLAY WITH BEFORE SIGNING UP INDIVIDUALLY
– There will be a junior high bracket and a high school bracket. Parent and teacher teams must participate in the high school bracket.
– This is a double elimination tournament. Players meeting is at 12:30pm in the gym with games beginning promptly at 1pm.
– A rules sheet will be sent out the day before the tournament for all players to look over prior to playing.
– 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams all win a prize (gift cards!!!)
– You may sign up until Thursday, April 8th. Please send sign up forms/entry fee to Mr. Pi.
There will also be some things happening outside on the basketball court, including a half court shot contest, “pieing” teachers, and a shaved ice trailer! All games will be live streamed, and the spectators will be allowed to come watch the semi-finals and finals.