07/25 – Schedules available in Powerschool
07/25 – New High School Scholar Open House 6:30 – 7:30 pm
07/26 – First Day of School (All 8 Day)
Class Schedules will be available for viewing in PowerSchool Monday, July 25th.
PowerSchool Parent and Student Access Id codes will be emailed Thursday, July 21st
Changes to a scholar’s schedule are limited to the following reasons:
- If a scholar has a documented medical condition that prevents them from participating in a class. For school record-keeping purposes, it is preferred that a doctor’s note be provided.
- If a scholar was incorrectly scheduled for an academic class (e.g. Pre-algebra instead of Geometry).
- If a teacher recommends that a specific schedule change be made for academic reasons.
Please purchase school uniforms sooner rather than later. The turnaround time for uniform orders is longer the closer we get to the start of school. The PE uniform is required to be worn in all sports classes. Click Here for Uniform Vendors
Dress & Grooming Reminders:
- Hair – “Hair should not distract from the learning environment. It must be a natural color and should not cover the eyes. Boys’ hair length should be above the collar and not touching the ears. Man buns are not allowed. Any sideburns are to be no lower than the ear lobe. Boys are to be clean-shaven. Girls’ hair can be any length, but must not be extreme in style.” Scholars with extreme or inappropriate hairstyles will be sent home.
- Uniform – All scholars are expected to be in full uniform every day at school. Scholars out of uniform will be required to change and may possibly be sent home.
- Piercings – The handbook only allows for one piercing on the ears of girls. All other piercings should be removed when a scholar attends school. Scholars will be asked to remove piercings and may pick them up from the principal at the end of the day.
- Hats – No hats will be allowed on campus this year except for the Heritage uniform hat, which can be purchased from the Athletic Director. Scholars will be asked to remove their hats while in the building.
All school fees will be paid via our payment system My School Bucks. Once your scholar’s schedule is set, the system will auto-generate an invoice for any class fees and email you the invoice. You will NOT need to login and pay prior to receiving an invoice from Heritage Academy. You will be able to pay PTO dues and buy yearbooks using the shopping cart of My School Bucks at that time as well.
How to sync PowerSchool with MySchoolBucks for payments
We are excited to offer My Hot Lunchbox as our hot lunch program! Order lunch from a wide variety of options provided by your student’s favorite local restaurants.
To begin ordering lunches, click the link below and follow the instructions in “How to Create a Lunch Account.”
Just a reminder ordering cuts off at 12:00 noon the day before each lunch delivery.
If you have any questions, please contact My Hot Lunchbox at (888) 894-8295 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heritage Academy’s 23rd Semi-Annual Science and Language Tour
It is NOT too late to sign up! Will your scholar be a freshman or sophomore in the 2022-2023 school year? We would love for them to join us on this year’s Science and Language Tour to Puerto Rico.
Please see the flyer for dates, payment schedule, and itinerary. Science and Language Tour PR Fall 2022
If you are interested in attending please complete the attached “Science and Language Tour to Puerto Rico Permission Slip and Medical Form” ASAP!
Once the student interest information is completed, an invoice will be emailed to you for payment. ECA tax credits may be used to pay for the tour.
We hope to see you at this year’s Science and Language Tour to Puerto Rico!