Will you be returning to Heritage Gateway as a Hero for 2019-2020?
Let us know by completing your “Intent to Re-enroll” form
ATTENTION 7TH & 8TH GRADE SCHOLARS!
Heritage Academy’s Jr. High Northern Arizona Tour
April 24 & 25 2019
Is your Teen Fishing for Money?
Arizona State University – Polytechnic is hiring! For details on the upcoming hiring fair
Please be sure to sign up for Amazon smile before you start your holiday shopping!
Through AmazonSmile, shoppers can select a charity to receive 5% of the purchase price. You can still use your normal Amazon account & Amazon app to shop, then when it’s time to checkout, go to smile.amazon.com and .5% of the transaction goes to Heritage! For more details please visit the link.
Fry’s Food Stores Community Rewards
Here is how: 1. visit https://www.frysfood.com/account/update, 2. log in, 3. select “enroll” in community rewards 4. select Heritage Academy from the list. And Boom! You are helping our school every day!
NAU Representative on Campus
The NAU representative will be on campus 12/04 during lunch. Stop by and visit to learn more about admissions, scholarships and programs of study.
Earn an Associates Degree at Heritage Academy!
- Do you want to learn how to maximize your early college credits?
- How about ways to save time and money toward your bachelor’s degree?
The Success Coach from Rio Salado College can provide a personalized student support system for information, advice, and encouragement. They can recommend which courses to take, ensure you are taking them in the right order, and answer any questions you have along the way. Appointments are available every other Monday (2:00-4:00 pm) during the months of November and December.
Dual Enrollment Registration
It’s time to register for the Spring 2019 semester. If you need assistance with registration or admissions, please contact Mrs. Weiler.
Sophomore and Junior – College Planning Meetings
- High school course selection
- Early College Program – Dual enrollment, AP & CLEP
- Earning an Associates Degree at Heritage Academy
- ACT/SAT/PSAT (Which test and when?)
- Financial Aid (Scholarships, Grants, Loans & FAFSA)
Heritage Academy College Resources is now available on Social Media. Scholars and families that follow will receive information, such as, upcoming events, dual enrollment, scholarship opportunities/deadlines, ACT/SAT testing dates/tips, College and University information, FAFSA, community service opportunities, college/job application tips, 7-12 yearly checklist reminders, and more.
Facebook @HACollegeResources or https://www.facebook.com/HACollegeResources/
Instagram @HACollegePrep or https://www.instagram.com/hacollegeprep/
- Looking for a great gift for your basketball player? Click Here to see what great Heritage Basketball apparel (with our new Athletic logo) is available for your athlete today! The sale and items are only available for 1 week, so order today. A portion of the sales go into our basketball program. Thank you in advance for your support 🙂
- Currently accepting coaching resumes for the following sports: Jr High Coed Soccer & Jr High Girls Volleyball. Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Save the Date! Mandatory Spring Sports Parent & Athlete Meeting. Wednesday, January 23 5:30-6:30pm here at campus.
$20K opportunity for Scholar Athletes starting soon through Foot Locker.
Please click on this link
PTO Dues – if you have not paid your PTO dues yet, you can do so online or at the front office. https://hagateway.com/parentsql-payments/
PTO is always looking for heritage uniforms that are in good condition to resell to other families. This includes uniform shirts, pants or shorts, jackets or sweatshirts and only approved PE apparel. Please drop off in the office. Thank you in advance.
Stay Connected – Connect with other Heritage Gateway families, ask questions, get information, and stay connected! Request to join our Heritage Academy Gateway closed group on Facebook today: https://www.facebook.com/groups/242450109213019/
Co-Presidents: Chris and Marc Anderson
Vice-President: Kami Tietjen
Secretary: Stephanie Leavitt
Co-Treasurers: Bren and Darin Palmer
Historian: Lisa Dalton
Communications: Rachael Koch