08/16 – Class of 2022 Senior Night Presentation 5:30 – 6:30 pm rm331
08/17 – PTO Meeting 7pm Zoom Link
08/19 – First Semester Fees Due via My School Bucks
08/19 – Tech Crew Meeting 3:45 – 4:45 pm
08/26 – Dollars 4 Duds
08/26 – Restaurant Night at Chipotle 4-8 pm
08/27 – Senior Photo Sessions
09/06 – No School – Labor Day
09/07 – Spirit Shirt Day
09/07 – All 8 Day
09/16 – Dollars for Duds
09/17 – Choir Rehearsal 9-11 am
09/18 – Elementary School Info Session 9 -10 am
09/20 – Scholar Picture Retake/Makeup Day
09/21 – JH Season 1 Team Sports Pictures
09/21 – NAU on Campus 11:15 am
09/22 – EAU on Campus 11:15 am
09/22 & 09/23 – Choir Concert 7pm
09/24 – 10/10 – School Closed for Fall Break
Elementary School Info Session
Parent volunteers are needed for help with hearing and vision screenings on Monday, August 23rd and Tuesday, August 24th. Please sign up at the link below.
Tech Crew starts Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 3:45pm in the auditorium.
For more information visit Mrs. PInkham’s website
Effective August 9th, parents will NOT be allowed to drive on campus during lunch
- Signing in when you come on campus, even if it is simply to drop something off for your scholar.
- Not allowing your scholar to order food from outside services like Grubhub or UberEats.
- Reminding scholars who have early release or who attend EVIT to sign out at the front desk.
- Sending a parent/guardian/approved adult into the school to sign all scholars out when they are leaving campus.
School Fees are due August 19th
Effective the 2021-2022 school year, there will no longer be a cap on sports fees.
Invoices have been emailed via My School Bucks. You can also pay PTO dues and buy yearbooks in the school store.
Hats – No hats will be allowed on campus this year except for the Heritage uniform hat, which can be purchased at the links below and picked up in the Athletic Directors office. Scholars will be asked to remove their hats while in the building.
Updated Vendor Flyers:
Printed Desert HA 2021-2022 Price List
Dress & Grooming Reminders:
- Hair – “Hair should not distract from the learning environment. It must be a natural color and should not cover the eyes. Boys’ hair length should be above the collar and not touching the ears. Man buns are not allowed. Any sideburns are to be no lower than the ear lobe. Boys are to be clean-shaven. Girls’ hair can be any length, but must not be extreme in style.” Scholars with extreme or inappropriate hairstyles will be sent home.
- Uniform – All scholars are expected to be in full uniform every day at school. Scholars out of uniform will be required to change and may possibly be sent home.
- Piercings – The handbook only allows for one piercing on the ears of girls. All other piercings should be removed when a scholar attends school. Scholars will be asked to remove piercings and may pick them up from the principal at the end of the day.
Please review the dress code before you purchase uniforms for the upcoming year: Scholar Hand Book 2021-2022
Stay Connected – Connect with other Heritage Gateway families, ask questions, get information, and stay connected! Request to join our Heritage Academy Gateway closed group on Facebook today: https://www.facebook.com/groups/242450109213019/
President: Melissa Walton
Vice President: Adam Thompson
Treasurer: Jonathan Catlin
Secretary: Lindsay Palmer
Historian: Tyler Bergeron
Communications: Suzy Irwin