Elementary School Info Session
On Saturday, September 18th at 9:00 am, we will host a parent/student information session for anyone interested in learning more about our new elementary school opening in July 2022. The info session will be held at the current Gateway campus. Please help spread the word for anyone who has elementary-aged children and may be looking for a new option for the upcoming school year. Click the link below to RSVP so we are sure to have enough snacks as we snack and chat!
Parent volunteers are needed for help with hearing and vision screenings on Monday, August 23rd and Tuesday, August 24th. Please sign up at the link below.
Volunteer Sign Up
Tech Crew starts Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 3:45pm in the auditorium.
For more information visit Mrs. PInkham’s website
Heritage Gateway is a closed campus.
This means that any visitors must sign in at the front desk, and all scholars must remain on campus unless they have early release, release time, or a parent/guardian/approved adult signs them out.
Please help keep our campus and scholars safe by doing the following:
- Signing in when you come on campus, even if it is simply to drop something off for your scholar.
- Not allowing your scholar to order food from outside services like Grubhub or UberEats.
- Reminding scholars who have early release or who attend EVIT to sign out at the front desk.
- Sending a parent/guardian/approved adult into the school to sign all scholars out when they are leaving campus.
School Fees are due August 19th
Effective the 2021-2022 school year, there will no longer be a cap on sports fees.
Invoices have been emailed via My School Bucks. You can also pay PTO dues and buy yearbooks in the school store.
How to Pay MSB Invoices
Available on our website or this link
If you have any questions please contact Coach Leavitt.
Hats – No hats will be allowed on campus this year except for the Heritage uniform hat, which can be purchased at the links below and picked up in the Athletic Directors office. Scholars will be asked to remove their hats while in the building.
Heritage Academy Blue Visor
Heritage Academy Red Baseball Cap
Updated Vendor Flyers:
Printed Desert HA 2021-2022 Price List
Dress & Grooming Reminders:
- Hair – “Hair should not distract from the learning environment. It must be a natural color and should not cover the eyes. Boys’ hair length should be above the collar and not touching the ears. Man buns are not allowed. Any sideburns are to be no lower than the ear lobe. Boys are to be clean-shaven. Girls’ hair can be any length, but must not be extreme in style.” Scholars with extreme or inappropriate hairstyles will be sent home.
- Uniform – All scholars are expected to be in full uniform every day at school. Scholars out of uniform will be required to change and may possibly be sent home.
- Piercings – The handbook only allows for one piercing on the ears of girls. All other piercings should be removed when a scholar attends school. Scholars will be asked to remove piercings and may pick them up from the principal at the end of the day.
Please review the dress code before you purchase uniforms for the upcoming year: Scholar Hand Book 2021-2022
Stay Connected – Connect with other Heritage Gateway families, ask questions, get information, and stay connected! Request to join our Heritage Academy Gateway closed group on Facebook today: https://www.facebook.com/groups/242450109213019/
President: Melissa Walton
Vice President: Adam Thompson
Treasurer: Jonathan Catlin
Secretary: Lindsay Palmer
Historian: Tyler Bergeron
Communications: Suzy Irwin