Get your tickets to:
“Filmed Before a Live Studio Audience!”
The Gateway Talent Show
Held at the Gateway Auditorium
April 30, 2021 7pm
Tickets available at Ticketleap.com or click the link below
The Heritage Gateway Drama Department Presents
“7 Brides for 7 Brothers“
Dates: May 6th, 7th, and 8th
Heritage Gateway Art Show
May 10th – May 17th
On display in the front office. Stop by to view.
Attention Senior Parents & Guardians-
- Graduation this year will be held in our auditorium at 7:00 pm on Thursday, May 27th.
- Each graduate will receive 8 total tickets for guests, 4 in the auditorium and 4 in the gym.
- The ceremony will be live streamed-link will be shared at a later date.
- Scholars should dress in their “Business Formal”-ties and dress pants for young men. Dress slacks, skirts, blouses and dresses for young women.
- Scholars are expected to arrive at the auditorium no later than 6:00 pm.
- Facial coverings are required, per Executive Order 2020-51, unless there is a medical exemption. (Graduates will not be required to wear them when getting their diplomas)
Mesa College Promise Seminar
Monday, April 26 4:00 – 5:00pm
RMACAC Virtual College Fairs
Monday, April 26⋅4:00 – 7:00pm
AZ College Consortium Virtual Conference and College Fair
Tuesday, April 27th 8:00am – 1:00pm
2021-2022 Tuition Assistance Application is Now Open!
Maricopa Community College Grant Applications for Tuition Assistance for the 2021-2022 school year are now available. Approved applications will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis up to 9 credits ($780) to be applied toward dual enrollment courses. May 31st is the priority deadline. See application link below.
Applicants must demonstrate “financial need” as defined by the US Department and Human Services Poverty Guidelines.
All applications must include:
- All applicants must be fully admitted to Rio Salado College (no charge for this).
New students: Get admitted to Rio Salado
- Signatures of both student and parent
- Copy of 2020 federal tax form 1040 (no extensions considered) OR
- Award letter of household member’s participation in any of the following benefits programs: Free or Reduced Lunch, Supplemental Social Security, Food Stamps, TANF, WIC or AHCCCS.
Complete and Submit Application
Complete the application here
If you encounter difficulties with the e-form, please call the Rio Salado Dual Enrollment Office at 480-517-8080.
The PE uniform is required to be worn in all sports classes.
The weather is getting warmer. Uniform shorts must be no shorter than 4 inches above the knee.
AmazonSmile has donated over $200 million to charities worldwide! You can help increase AmazonSmile donations to Heritage Academy Inc by shopping at smile.amazon.com/ch/46-4461406 or with AmazonSmile ON in the Amazon Shopping app.
Dread the thought of back-to-school shopping?
Wish there was a convenient, easy, and less expensive option?
Order your EduKit now!
Everything your student needs for the school year comes packaged in one convenient box, customized to your teacher’s requests! Click Here to start