05/02 – Instrumental Rehearsal 3:45 – 5:30 pm
05/03 – Spirit Shirt Day
05/03 – Orchestra Concert @6pm
05/04 – Band Concert @6pm
05/04 – Rio Salado’s Graduation Ceremony
05/05 – Cancelled – Dollars 4 Duds
05/11 – NJHS Induction Ceremony 6pm
05/11 – NHS Induction Ceremony 7pm
05/12 – 6th-8th Grades End of Year Party 4-6pm
05/12– Dollars 4 Duds
05/12 – 9th-12th Grades End of Year Party 8-10 pm
05/13 – Dance and Ballroom Concert 7pm
05/14 – Dance and Ballroom Concert 7pm
05/17 – Yearbook Distribution and Signing Party 3:30 – 5pm
05/17 – PTO Meeting Rm 242 (zoom link option) @7pm
05/18 – Junior High Choir Concert 7pm
05/19 – High School Choir Concert 7pm
05/19 – Dollars 4 Duds
05/23 – All 8 Day
05/23 – Dollars 4 Duds
05/25 – Last Day of Classes
05/26 – Jr. High Awards Assembly 8:30 – 10 am
05/26 – Sr. High Awards Assembly 10:30 – 12 pm
05/26 – Graduation Ceremony 7pm
Purchase Gateway Dance and Ballroom Show Tickets Here:
Parking Permit Purchase for 22-23 school year:
- These will be available for purchase on Friday, MAY 20th at 5:00pm on a first come first serve basis.
- Bring with you the completed parking permit form, a copy of your driver’s license (or learners permit), and the $50 fee (exact cash or check made payable to Heritage Academy).
- VERY IMPORTANT:
- Scholars with a learners permit must provide proof of driver’s license by 9/15/22 or the parking permit will be refunded.
- Our parking spots are very limited and there is a chance that not everyone who would like one will get one.
- A waitlist will be started for those who do not receive a pass on 5/20 and those will be notified as spots become available.
Hello Heritage families! Come meet all our K-5 teachers! We will be in the Heritage Academy gym from 6-7 PM on Monday, May 16th for a come and go meet and greet. We would love to see you there as we start to build our new family of smaller scholars!
2022-2023 School Year New Scholar Enrollment- Do you have friends or family members that do not currently attend Heritage and would like to join us next year? Open Enrollment closed on December 31st. However, we are still accepting applications. Siblings of currently enrolled Heritage Academy scholars will receive priority. Be sure to mark the appropriate box on the application. CLICK HERE TO ENROLL TODAY
Hats – No hats will be allowed on campus this year except for the Heritage uniform hat, which can be purchased at the links below and picked up in the Athletic Directors office. Scholars will be asked to remove their hats while in the building.
Join the PTO – Have a high-schooler attending Heritage Academy Gateway next year? Interested in being more involved with your scholars education?We would love to have you Join the PTO!
Email Melissaswalton@yahoo.com for more information.
Stay Connected – Connect with other Heritage Gateway families, ask questions, get information, and stay connected! Request to join our Heritage Academy Gateway closed group on Facebook today: https://www.facebook.com/groups/242450109213019/
President: Melissa Walton
Vice President: Adam Thompson
Treasurer: Jonathan Catlin
Secretary: Lindsay Palmer
Historian: Tyler Bergeron
Communications: Suzy Irwin