05/10 – 05/13 – Art Showcase in the Front Lobby
05/11 – Orchestra Concert 7 pm
05/11 – PTO Meeting 7pm in person & via Zoom
05/12 – NJHS Induction Ceremony 6pm
05/12 – NHS Induction Ceremony 7pm
05/13 – Dollars 4 Duds
05/13 – Jr High End of Year Party 3:30pm
05/13 – Sr High End of Year Party 6pm
05/14 – Dance Concert 5pm & 7:30 pm
05/17 – Dance Company Auditions 3:45 – 5:45 pm
05/18 – Band Concert 7 pm
05/19 – Choir Concert 7pm (time change)
05/20 – Choir Concert 7pm (time change)
05/24 – All 8 Day
05/24 – Dollars 4 Duds
05/24 – 6th Grade World Fair Night 5:30 pm
05/26 – Last Day of Classes
05/27 – Awards Assembly – Jr. High @ 9 am & High School @ 10:30 am
05/27 – Graduation Ceremony 7 pm
ATTENTION PARENTS: Make back-to-school shopping easy by ordering an EduKit for your child! Everything your student needs for the school year comes packaged in one convenient box, customized to your teacher’s requests! Go to www.edukitinc.com to order today.
Liberty Tour 2021
- When: Sunday, October 3rd, 2021 until Saturday, October 9th, 2021
- Who: Juniors and Seniors for the 2021-2022 school year who are in good standing
- Payment: The cost is $2,100 with the first $525 being due May 14, 2021.
- Sign up by clicking the link: https://forms.gle/PuhNA6zoU7mqEuGw6
- Graduation this year will be held in our auditorium at 7:00 pm on Thursday, May 27th.
- Each graduate will receive 8 total tickets for guests, 4 in the auditorium and 4 in the gym. (These tickets will be given at rehearsal.)
- The ceremony will be live streamed-link will be shared at a later date.
- Scholars should dress in their “Business Formal”-ties and dress pants for young men. Dress slacks, skirts, blouses and dresses for young women.
- Scholars are expected to arrive at the auditorium no later than 6:00 pm.
- Rehearsal will be during Citizenship & Lunch on 5/26. Seniors are required to attend.
ECA Tax Credit Donation Deadline Extended to May 17th, 2021
Make a donation at: https://hagateway.com/tax-credit/
2021-2022 Tuition Assistance Application is Now Open!
Maricopa Community College Grant Applications for Tuition Assistance for the 2021-2022 school year are now available. Approved applications will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis up to 9 credits ($780) to be applied toward dual enrollment courses. May 31st is the priority deadline. See application link below.
Applicants must demonstrate “financial need” as defined by the US Department and Human Services Poverty Guidelines.
All applications must include:
- All applicants must be fully admitted to Rio Salado College (no charge for this).
New students: Get admitted to Rio Salado
- Signatures of both student and parent
- Copy of 2020 federal tax form 1040 (no extensions considered) OR
- Award letter of household member’s participation in any of the following benefits programs: Free or Reduced Lunch, Supplemental Social Security, Food Stamps, TANF, WIC or AHCCCS.
Complete and Submit Application
If you encounter difficulties with the e-form, please call the Rio Salado Dual Enrollment Office at 480-517-8080.