It’s Spring 2021 Art Show week!!
Our art scholars have worked hard on their art, and 151 of their favorite pieces will be on display in the school lobby Tuesday, May 11, through Thursday, May 13th. Please stop in anytime from 7:30 to 4:00 to view the amazing scholar art!
ATTENTION PARENTS: Make back-to-school shopping easy by ordering an EduKit for your child! Everything your student needs for the school year comes packaged in one convenient box, customized to your teacher’s requests! Go to www.edukitinc.com to order today.
Tickets are now available for our May Choir Concerts.
Jr. High Concert: Wednesday, May 19th at 7 pm
High School Concert: Thursday, May 20th at 7 pm.
We will only be doing one concert each this quarter so get your tickets early. You’re not gonna want to miss this one!!
Attention Senior Parents & Guardians-
- Graduation this year will be held in our auditorium at 7:00 pm on Thursday, May 27th.
- Each graduate will receive 8 total tickets for guests, 4 in the auditorium and 4 in the gym. (These tickets will be given at rehearsal.)
- The ceremony will be live streamed-link will be shared at a later date.
- Scholars should dress in their “Business Formal”-ties and dress pants for young men. Dress slacks, skirts, blouses and dresses for young women.
- Scholars are expected to arrive at the auditorium no later than 6:00 pm.
- Rehearsal will be during Citizenship & Lunch on 5/26. Seniors are required to attend.
ECA Tax Credit Donation Deadline Extended to May 17th, 2021
Make a donation at: https://hagateway.com/tax-credit/
The PE uniform is required to be worn in all sports classes.
The weather is getting warmer. Uniform shorts must be no shorter than 4 inches above the knee.
2021-2022 Tuition Assistance Application is Now Open!
Maricopa Community College Grant Applications for Tuition Assistance for the 2021-2022 school year are now available. Approved applications will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis up to 9 credits ($780) to be applied toward dual enrollment courses. May 31st is the priority deadline. See application link below.
Applicants must demonstrate “financial need” as defined by the US Department and Human Services Poverty Guidelines.
All applications must include:
- All applicants must be fully admitted to Rio Salado College (no charge for this).
New students: Get admitted to Rio Salado
- Signatures of both student and parent
- Copy of 2020 federal tax form 1040 (no extensions considered) OR
- Award letter of household member’s participation in any of the following benefits programs: Free or Reduced Lunch, Supplemental Social Security, Food Stamps, TANF, WIC or AHCCCS.
Complete and Submit Application
Complete the application here
If you encounter difficulties with the e-form, please call the Rio Salado Dual Enrollment Office at 480-517-8080.
Dread the thought of back-to-school shopping?
Wish there was a convenient, easy, and less expensive option?
Order your EduKit now!
Everything your student needs for the school year comes packaged in one convenient box, customized to your teacher’s requests! Click Here to start