Seats for the current school year are still open at Gateway and Laveen campuses, grades 7-12 and Mesa campus grades 8 -12. Come take a tour!
Please click the link below to access our online application system. You’ll still need to submit all of your supporting documents, so please scan these and have them ready for submission. These documents include:
- Entering grades 10-12: Complete transcript
- Entering grades 7-9: Most recent Report Card
- Completed Arizona Residency Documentation form and copy of required document (form provided on SchoolMint)
- Completed and signed Home Language Survey (form provided on SchoolMint)
- Attendance Records
- Discipline records from previous school, or if none, an official notice from the school that there are no discipline records
- Most Recent Standardized test results
- Immunization Record
- Birth Certificate
- Complete Current IEP (If applicable)
- Current Evaluation Report (If applicable)
- Current 504 Plan (If applicable)
All enrollment will be directed from the main Heritage Academy website. Click button below:
2018-2019 school year Enrollment Timeline
We are currently accepting applications for the 2018-2019 school year. All complete submitted applications received beginning Feb. 1, 2018, will be processed in the order they are received.
- November 1st – November 30 Sibling applications accepted. Deadline for sibling applications is November 30, 2017
- January 1st – January 31st – Open enrollment for New Students. Deadline for new student applications is January 31, 2018
**Note: applications received after the lottery date and are in excess of available seats will be automatically placed on a waiting list.
- February 5th – 9th – Lottery of Applications
- February 12th – 16th – Lottery results sent via email
- March 27 – 29th – Placement testing for new students
- April 10th, 12th, 17th, 19th – New Scholar Orientation
- April 16th – 19th – Placement test results sent via email
Other Important Notes:
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
After your application is received, your student will be tested to ensure they are ready for our rigorous course of study. A placement test will be administered to all incoming 7th, 8th, and homeschooled scholars. This study guide has been prepared to assist your student in preparing for these assessments. Click here to download study guide.
Families are welcome to a guided tour of our campuses. Tours of the Gateway campus start at 10 a.m. on Wednesdays. If necessary, other arrangements can be made.
Heritage Academy Gateway
19705 E. Germann Rd.
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
(Germann and Sossaman)
Main (480) 461-4400
Fax (480) 452-0833
Kathleen Lopez, Principal
, Assistant Principal
Paciencia Scott, Registrar
Virginia Griffin, Receptionist
Heritage Academy Business Office
Jared Taylor, Business Manager, 480.969.5641